Startling Statistics Prove Importance Of DMARC Email Security

DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance) is an email security protocol that helps to prevent email fraud and impersonation. Startling statistics have shown that the use of DMARC significantly reduces the likelihood of email fraud. According to a recent study, only 15% of organizations worldwide have fully implemented DMARC, leaving the remaining 85% vulnerable to email spoofing attacks. In addition, 90% of email domains that have not implemented DMARC have been targeted by phishing attacks. These statistics highlight the importance of implementing DMARC to improve email security and protect organizations from email fraud.

Infographic Source: https://dmarcreport.com/blog/unlocking-the-power-of-dmarc-shielding-you-and-your-customers-from-phishing-attacks/

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *